Homestead Training Center
For available times, please check Google Calendar at the bottom of the page.
Homestead Training Center, 11700 SW 304th St, Homestead, FL 33033, USA.
About The Course
Course Costs: $225.00
This professional training course is designed to give the intermediate or advanced shooter the proper carbine fundamentals. Starting with mindset, the class focuses on acceptable accuracy under dynamic stress, and how to effectively balance speed and accuracy with proper weapon manipulation during a real world encounter. Specific drills will be presented to allow shooters to hone and develop strong weapon manipulation skills in a safe and combat effective manner.
This course is meant to improve the attendee’s self defense skills through the utilization of tactical shooting drills led by skilled professionals. In doing so, the participant can expect to see great rifle/carbine skill development during the course. To watch a brief video about our dynamic rifle course, click here.
- Establishing a proper zero (review)
- The seven fundamentals of marksmanship (review)
- Acceptable accuracy drills.
- Balance of speed and accuracy
- Speed reloads/tactical reloads
- Weapon malfunctions
- Transition shoulder shooting drills.
- Reactive movement drills
- Instinctive shooting
- Multiple threat engagements
- Improvised shooting positions
- Shooting while moving
- Introduction to two-man teams
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle
- A secondary weapon (handgun)
- 400 rounds of carbine ammunition
- 100 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Proper belt/holster and magazine pouches
- Four working carbine magazines/two handgun magazines
- Eye and ear protection
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity
- Snacks, food and water
- Sunblock, bug spray and brimmed cap
*Instructors are former Special Forces team Sergeant, Current DHS firearms instructor, and other LEO Certified Instructors.