Gunfighting 101 – Voucher
Non scheduled event | Homestead Training Center
So you want to book this class, but you don’t see one in the upcoming events, purchase a Non scheduled event voucher and redeem it on any Gunfighting 101 – Essential Skills event we schedule with in 6 months of voucher purchase
Time & Location
Non scheduled event
Homestead Training Center, 11700 SW 304th St, Homestead, FL 33033, USA
About The Event
GUNFIGHTING 101 – ESSENTIAL SKILLS
This course is designed to give the shooter the core handgun fundamentals necessary to efficiently operate a handgun under stress. Starting with mindset, the class focuses on acceptable accuracy under dynamic stress, and how to effectively balance speed and accuracy with proper weapon manipulation during a real world encounter. This is not your classic “marksmanship” class; we will teach you to fight with your gun out to 10 yards, keep it running (while handling it safely) and use it in situations you might realistically encounter.
Subjects Covered :
- 3 Core Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Combat Accuracy
- Emergency reloads / Tactical reloads
- Instinctive Shooting
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Strong Hand and Support Hand shooting
- Shooting while moving
- A functional and practical handgun
- Proper belt/holster and magazine pouches (required)
- 3 working magazines (required).
- 300 rounds handgun ammunition (required)
- Ear and Eye protection (required)
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate.
- An open mind.
*Instructors are former Special Forces team Sergeant, Current DHS firearms instructor,