Private Police Simulator Training – Phase II
Private Police Simulator Lessons – beginners – advanced. Taught by Law Enforcement Certified Firearms Instructors. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Time & Location
By Appointment Only! Please contact us and set up an appointment.
Bill Boyd’s Tackle and Gun Shop, 407 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
About The Course
Course Costs: $200
Private Private Police Training Simulator Training – Phase II (By Appointment Only)
Phase 1 simulator training. Even if you are a seasoned pro with your firearm expect to leave your knowledge and prior experiences at the door. This first sim class will put you 10x ahead of where you ever thought you’d could be by identifying issues you’d never identify on a live fire range. Once you have the knew knowledge you can apply this to your live fire exercises and you will quickly see how dramatic the improvements! For 2 hours we will bring it all together though repetitions and practice!! And lots of them. So expect a workout! And expect results! Watch this video showing Miami and Fort Lauderdale students abilities with a handgun. And you don’t have to take our word for it, check out the testimonials page for more videos and other online reviews.
- 2 hours of intensive firearms fundamentals, technique development or improvement. Case by case approach.
- Develop the “Seven Fundamentals of Firearms Marksmanship” & bring them together into seamless technique
- Holster draw techniques
- Emergency speed and tactical reloads
- Malfunction and stoppage clearing
- Preparedness for negative situations that can arise in a gunfight
- Decision making & combat mindset
- Upon completion, you will receive homework comprised of all the dry drills you learned in class
- Effectively duplicating the desired result through repetition
- Follow-ups and assessments on your progress
- After action review
- A sturdy belt
- Pants that have belt loops to receive the belt and sew down holster firmly
- Clothing suitable to strenuous activity
- Water, snack and any personal items you require
- Glasses or contacts ( If you wear them regularly)
Beginners through advanced welcomed and encouraged.