The Following is taught by Law Enforcement Certified Firearms, SWAT & Spec Ops Instructors:
For beginners to advanced. First we assess your skills and customize an introductory course that makes sense for your level. These one on one lessons are by appointment only. Please call first!
Learning to handle a weapon doesn’t begin on the range, but in the classroom. There are “7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship” that we will bring together from the ground up in conjunction with real world Murphy Law. Through correct repetition, we will teach you how to manage yourself and your weapon in order to respond efficiently and with tactful urgency to a variety of scenarios. Expect a workout, expect satisfaction, but most importantly — expect results.
- Handgun (Rentals are an additional $25).
- Ammunition additional (provided $15)
- Eye and ear protection (provided)
- Good sturdy belt is required
- Pants with belt loops to secure holster
- No open toed shoes or tank tops
Private Rifle – Carbine Training
”BY APPOINTMENT ONLY” Call First! You don’t learn how to handle your rifle correctly by shooting it FIRST THING on the range. You learn though dry drill manipulations, repetitions and working through all of the mechanics of how the rifle operates, and how you operate the rifle. There are 7 fundamentals of marksmanship that we will bring together from the ground up. We also need to expect the worst and provision for it. Murphy’s law always rears its head in a gunfight. So we will teach you how to react to these situations instinctively. Not only will we rehearse the DANCE or the choreography of the gunfight, we will bring it all together though REPETITIONS!! And lots of them. So expect a workout! And expect results! Watch below how private carbine training improved these Miami and Fort Lauderdale students. Don’t take our word for it. Check out the Review page for more video testimonials and other online reviews.
- 4 hours firearms fundamentals, technique development or redevelopment in dry environment.
- Develop the “7 Fundamentals of Firearms Marksmanship” & bring them together into a seamless flow.
- Rifle basics – manipulations.
- Establishing a proper zero.
- Speed reloads / tactical reloads.
- Malfunction clearing.
- Acceptable Accuracy Drills.
- Balance of Speed and Accuracy.
- Decision making & combat mindset.
- Live fire practice on the range.
- Transition Shoulder Shooting Drills.
- Reactive Movement Drills.
- Instinctive Shooting.
- Multiple threat engagements.
- Improvised shooting positions.
- Shooting while moving.
- Cover and Concealment.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Follow-ups and assessments on your progress
- Upon completion, you will receive homework comprised of all the dry drills you learned in class.
- Effectively duplicating the desired result through repetition.
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle.
- A secondary weapon (handgun) of choice.
- 400 rounds of carbine ammunition.
- 100 rounds of handgun ammunition.
- Proper belt/holster and magazine pouches.
- 4 working carbine magazines / 2 handgun magazines.
- Ear and Eye protection.
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate.
- Snacks, food & water.
- Loctite / Thread Locker.
- Sunblock, bug spray & Brimmed cap.