Private Precision Scoped Rifle
By Appointment Only! | Homestead Training Center
One on One Precision Scoped Rifle Training for beginners through advanced. Taught by LE Certified SWAT Instructors. (By Appointment Only)
Time & Location
By Appointment Only!
Please contact us and set up an appointment.
Homestead Training Center, 11700 SW 304th St, Homestead, FL 33033, USA.
About The Course
Course Costs: $600.00
PRIVATE PRECISION SCOPED RIFLE TRAINING (By Appointment Only)
This five hour one on one course is focused on skill development for the basic skills necessary to safely, effectively and efficiently utilize a precision scoped rifle from 100 – 500 yards. We gauge the participant in an assessment to see how experienced that you are, and where we need to pick up from. Whether you are a civilian or high-speed operator, learn the best practical precision rifle techniques with us today. Students will learn to apply precision shooting skills under a variety of conditions. These courses are foundational, which will give students the necessary skills and confidence to employ a sniper rifle in almost any environment. We will cover the skills needed for you to understand your rifle and hit small targets at long distances with precision and ease. This course is taught at the Homestead Training Center Miami, Florida by active sniper Instructors that have current real world overseas experience in both maritime and land based operations. Private Precision Scoped Rifle Training has improved both Miami and Fort Lauderdale students exponentially. Don’t take our word for it. Check out the Review page for more video testimonials and other online reviews.
If you are legitimately interested in becoming proficient in the operations of using a scoped rifle, our tactical training courses for civilians are a must. Contact us today for more information.
- Firearm safety rules
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Scope types, reticles, and other definitions
- Shooting fundamentals
- Difference and use of the two most common reticle types (Mil/MOA)
- Ballistics and ballistic computers
- Scope dialing vs. hold-overs
- Shooting positions standard and improvised
- Six hours of repetitive fundamentals & technique development geared toward students experience level (i.e. beginner – advanced)
- Rifle and bipod w/scope in case, with MOA, TMR, Mil-Dot or similar reticle.
- Two mags preferred
- Chamber flag
- Shooting mag
- Rifle support system
- Data or log book
- Cleaning kit
- Eye and ear protection
- Knee pads
- 200 rounds of Match Grade Premium Ammunition
- Clothing suitable to strenuous activities
- Ballistics calculator
- Weather meter
- Range finder
- Sunblock, bug spray, water, and snacks
- Glasses or contacts (if needed)
*Instructors are former Special Forces team Sergeant, Current DHS firearms instructor, and other LEO Certified Instructors.