- Stephen Cohen was commissioned by the Maryland Police & Corrections Training Commission in 1994.
- He was a uniformed Patrol Officer, and during that time he worked high crime areas with a primary focus on felony arrests relating to crimes against both people and property.
- Stephen was also served as a plain clothes detective, conducting investigations and warrant service with various federal agencies. Most of the services he provided while conducting investigations were related to felony crimes against a person cases.
- In his illustrious career, he also has provided executive protection on high profile politicians, celebrities, and athletes.
- Stephen is a Law Enforcement Certified Firearms Instructor in the following disciplines; handgun, shotgun, patrol rifle, precision scoped rifle, force on force RBT, as well as being a tactical shooting instructor.
- Total, he has spent 30 years in Law Enforcement Training, Tactics and Experience.
- Baltimore Police Department, (Baltimore, Maryland)
- StreetCrimes Investigator Training
- Narcotics Training
- Surveillance Training
- Court Testimony Training
- Expert Witness Training
- Robbery Suppression Training
- Regional Auto Theft Task Force Certified
- First Responder [CPR]
- SWAT Certified / Quick Response Active Shooter Techniques and Development Training
- Arrest Techniques / Handcuffing Certified
- Pepper Spray & Baton Certified
- Executive Protection Certified
- Perimeter & Installation Security Certified
- Evasive and Defense Driving Certified
- Hand to Hand Combat / Various Styles Training
- Held Confidential Security Clearance (Expired)
- Force On Force Scenario Instructor /N.W.T.C. Division Of Public Safety
- NRA Private Security Firearms Instructor Handgun & Shotgun
- NRA Law Enforcement Handgun & Shotgun Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Handgun Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Patrol Rifle Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Shooting Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Shotgun Instructor
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- NRA First Steps Pistol
- NRA First Steps Shotgun
- NRA Basic Pistol
- NRA Basic Shotgun
- NRA Home Firearm Safety
- NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home
Hyperlinks are conveniently available below for verification of licensure. The regulatory agency for our industry is the Florida – Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services -Division of Licensing.
- Florida “A” Private Investigation Agency A 1100033
- Special Operations Protection & Investigation, LLC (OWNER / PARTNER)
- Florida “C” Private Investigator License C 2900601
- Florida “D” Security Officer License D 2936951
- Florida “G” Statewide Firearms License G 1003392
- Florida “K” Firearms Instructors License K 1000028
- NRA Affiliated Agency #Z86174
- NRA LEAD
- NRA Life Member
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearm Instructor Development `School Host