Private Handgun Training
By Appointment Only! | Bill Boyds Tackle and Gun Shop
One on One Handgun Training for beginners through advanced. Taught by LE Certified SWAT Instructors. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Time & Location
By Appointment Only!
Bill Boyd’s Tackle and Gun Shop, 407 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
About The Course
Course Costs: $525.00
PRIVATE HANDGUN TRAINING (By Appointment Only)
You don’t learn how to handle a firearm shooting on the range, you learn in a classroom or in a dry environment. There are seven fundamentals of marksmanship that we will bring together from the ground up. We also need to expect the worst and provision for it. Murphy’s law tends to rear its head in a gunfight. So we will teach you how to react to these situations instinctively. Not only will we rehearse the “dance” or the choreography of the gunfight, we will bring it all together though repetitions and practice!! And lots of them. So expect a workout! And expect results! Watch how private handgun training improved these Miami and Fort Lauderdale students abilities with a handgun. And you don’t have to take our word for it, check out the testimonials page for more videos and other online reviews.
- Four hours firearms fundamentals, technique development or improvement in the classroom
- Develop the “Seven Fundamentals of Firearms Marksmanship” & bring them together into seamless technique
- Holster draw techniques
- Emergency speed reloads
- Preparedness for negative situations that can arise in a gunfight
- Decision making & combat mindset
- Live fire practice on the range (50 rounds utilizing what we learned in the classroom)
- Upon completion, you will receive homework comprised of all the dry drills you learned in class
- Effectively duplicating the desired result through repetition
- You will receive a certificate of completion
- Follow-ups and assessments on your progress
- A functional and reliable handgun
- A holster that secure firmly to sturdy belt
- Pants that have belt loops to receive the belt and sew down holster firmly
- Eye and ear protection.
- 50 rounds of factory loaded ammunition
- Clothing suitable to strenuous activity
- Brimmed ball cap
- Water, snack and any personal items you require
- Glasses or contacts ( If you wear them regularly)
*If you’re a new shooter, NO PROBLEM! Would you like to rent a pistol, holster, magazines, and eye and ear protection? If so just let us know there is an only additional $25 cost.